NMBL potential bullish swing

Nice retest gap. It has retested. Today is a nice NWS             . EMA's look good. A LONG way to go into the 200 SMA . If this triggers in, I want it to move within 2 weeks (only because it has taken it's sweet time doing anything for the last few months)
Thanks for helping us Enrich Lives!
Trigger EOD = waiting for a close above $8.78? You would then purchase shares tomorrow? Thank you for your insight!
I would purchase in the last 15 mins of the market, if the stock is closing above 8.78 :) OR... one could wait for it to close and then set a limit buy at 8.78 for the next day, yes. :-)
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out