- Significant interest on the N1 tablet in China. ( http://pocketnow.com/2015/03/02/nokia-n1-hands-on-video )
- Record 2014 deals in india involve the modernization of 2G and 3G networks, 4G deployment, WiFi solutions, security solutions and device management.
- Relatively low relative to other technology stocks in the US. 8.3 p/e
- Sustained over the past few quarters
- Nokia HERE maps powers four out of five factory-fit navigation systems in North America and Europe
- Trove of mobile-related patents that even Apple and Samsung have to pay for
I'll be looking to pick it up over the next few days after having sold my Nokia shares bought at $2.5~3 range at $7.7 after Microsoft acquisition a year ago. In the sea of overpriced technology stocks, it seems that European related tech sector are pretty underpriced right now.