(well, it has been undervalued and hated for 2 years now), and also because its has become very low. Basically NOK has been trading in a very thin range.
So if we see some short opportunity in EURNOK , why not to examine NOKSEK too?
- setup has changed to neutral: Kumo shades price ahead, Price is above Tenkan and Kijun, Tenkan/Kijun is weak . Future Kumo started to tighten. 100wma is also down to 1,0180.
- Lower supp/res level is 0,98, upper resistances are ard 1,02 and 1,0385, finally at 1,08 (major long term )
- EWO has managed to climb back to zero! It has not been here since May/2015!
- Heikin-Ashi weekly candle shows consolidation after run from 0,98 to 1,01. haDelta/SMA3 is above zero line!
- Short term trend is bullish!
- setup is biased too, but needs to regain momentum. That would happen with a Price cross above Kijun Sen (1,00). Chikou Span is still above past candles.
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision, with possible continuation ahead. In case it prints a green candle and crosses back above Kijun, next target can be 1,02+
- EWO decreased, but still above zero.
Based on the I think 0,9930-0,9990 is a good risk/reward buy zone.
Initial stop below 0,9880