- 14 curling up for the first time since September 2018
- Daily showing signs of strength
- Price looking to trade outside of the soon
- Strong accumulation zone between 11-12 sats which made the price compress. No lower low was made since
- 200 has caught up to the price
- Short term EMA's (14/50) could possibly make a across above long term (200) which would result in momentum
- 4h candles are starting to close above 200 for the first time in a while
- The Xpundi team is launching a new token called f(x) soon. Most NPXS holders were thinking they would directly benefit from this release but this was not the original plan of Pundi which caused a selloff to 10 satoshi (capitulation).
- Because the community was not happy with the choises that the team made, the Xpundi team revisited their plan and now 65% of the new f(x) tokens are allocated between NPXS holders.
A sell-off/fud is often seen before the start of an uptrend, the news based sell-off would therefor be the perfect bottom.
Our advised buy in was at 11-12 satoshi as posted before on our twitter https://twitter.com/DTCcryptotrades/stat...
Important resistance zones are shown in the chart.