I see NTES
already reached above 405(resistance for a long time). However, I am not yet ready to long/short this equity. Let's wait and see what's about to happen. I would purchase a little number of puts at the beginning if it maintains above 405. If this straight push up all the way above 405, I would wait for this to retrace back to 405, and then collect some calls.