Lets see if we have the result.
2. Vetr upgraded shares of Nutanix from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating and set a $47.17 price target on the stock in a research report on Tuesday,
3. Royal Bank Of Canada started coverage on shares of Nutanix Inc (NASDAQ:NTNX) in a note issued to investors on Tuesday. The firm set an “outperform” rating and a $36.00 price target on the stock.
4. Stifel initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $35.00.
6. JPMorgan Chase & Co --> “neutral”
7. PacCr, Baird --> $37
8. Needham, Oppenheimer, Piper --> $36
It shows how cool-working product makes success in the market in the end.
It took more than 1 year to recover from "Anticipated IPO" and "SCAM company" to become successful, innovative, fav and so on. And only if you look into the product, you know how better it is from its rivals.
Buy, Add, Hold companies with good product - and you will be successful trader.