SwissPips
Short

NZD/CAD ICHIMOKU Bearish setup

FX:NZDCAD   New Zealand Dollar/Canadian Dollar
Prices are below KUMO
Lagging span broke its own KUMO
Prices are below the trend lines
Resistance around 0.89700
I wouldn't trade if prices enter the red triangle (uncertainty)

Wait until the Lagging span crosses down the trend line before selling

1st target 0.86570
2nd target 0.86220
3rd target 0.85280

tight stop loss just above Tenkan Sen around 0.90300

Feel free to like/comment

Cheers
Jesse
Follow my daily analysis and updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SwissPips
Thank you for commenting! Actually the trade plan was that the laggin span had to cross down its own trend line which was not the case. Since the prices are now in the "triangle zone" I would wait to see if it goes down and validates the plan or breaks the trendline. in this case the plan would be invalidated.

It is really important to wait until the LS (lagging span) confirms the move or not. In this case it has not, so we don't enter in the trade.

Does that make sense?
Reply
Nicely explained post ! But as it has now broken its resistance at 0.89700, is the above plan invalidated?
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out