FX:NZDCAD   New Zealand Dollar/Canadian Dollar
189 0 4
On the Daily time frame, NZD has broken below trendline and we are expecting NzdCad             to go down over the long term. For this trade, we are selling a retracement back into .95 area. Our take profits will be at last support near 0.93 ; stoplosses should be above last high of .959
Comment: closed 90% of trade at + 100 pips. Leaving other 10% for longterm trade lower.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out