Sell Opportunity Swing Trade ?

After noticing an over extension in price, we are starting to see some rejection in the Daily chart. I would wait this market out for the Daily candle close before making any trading decision.

As shown already on the 4hr chart, there have been some bearish rejection candles such as the bearish engulfing candle.

I would look for the daily candle to close looking heavily bullish and i'd look to to get a 50% fib retracement entry and set my target to previous structure at 0.53378 depending on the momentum of this trade. My stop loss would be set to 0.54568.

Good luck on the charts

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.