FX:NZDJPY New Zealand Dollar/Japanese Yen
Go long the NZDJPY if it trades at 76.92 or higher. If triggered, place your stop at 75.13 and exit the position for a profit at 82.44 or at 84.45 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid until otherwise advised. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now.
Comment: trade idea is still valid.
Order cancelled: trade setup loss is momentum