FX:NZDJPY   New Zealand Dollar / Japanese Yen
Open - 75.779

TP1 - 75.279
TP2 - 74.403
TP3 - 74.082

SL - 76.159
can we still sell it now
Reply
Khoza eleen0302cho
@eleen0302cho, It has not reached SL and the Stochastic is in the overbought region. You should check other indicators in conjuction with my analysis. Lower time frames will also give you a validation on whether to sell or not.
Reply
@Khoza, cause i noticed that the overbought appeared in H1 for quite a few hours, and the MACD energy has since started to slow down, but the price still holding strong there, quitr confusing when making my decision
Reply
Khoza eleen0302cho
@eleen0302cho, The EMA21/EMA9 & Stochastic (14,3) indicate a sell on H1 but the RSI 14 is neutral. The general overview right now is still a buy. I personally have not taken this trade, just shared what possibly may happen. A lot of things need to come into play in order to validated a trade.
Reply
@Khoza, ok,thank u so much for your reply, i will continue to monitor it.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out