Fxprotrader
Short

NZDUSD Potential Sell Opportunity

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
After a massive drop, price is testing the lower trendline of a corrective structure. We might see a breakout very soon which will signal a sell setup. If the breakout happens we should wait for a correction and then we may go short.
so nzd went up 0.67 and back.. now your sell stup can work.. but i am still holding my long.. as bullish setup has not been destroyed yet... i am thinking more consolidation and up..
Reply
it has a bullish setup apart from flash impulisve downside.. i firmly believe it will test 0.671 and high... today..
Reply
newbie2016 newbie2016
if not today then in coming sessions.. due to its bullish setup
Reply
You might be right. But if we have a breakout then we should look for shorts. We have to wait..
Reply
newbie2016 Fxprotrader
good idea is to let nzdusd retrace.. then if bears come then short.. shorting from here i dont find reasonable.. as in any case either it will consolidate alot or will turn up again for retracement..
Reply
Good ! Thanks dude
Reply
You are welcome..
Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out