I'm looking for wave C to complete and on the daily time frame we see the first attempt to move lower, however this move has been followed by a retrace of 50% already. Therefore I like to let the lower time frames tell me whether or not to sell the continuation.
On the 15 min time frame we see strong retrace and I like to see a move like we saw at the end of last weeks trading session but this time is should be followed by a minor consolidation so we can sell the continuation with the potential of a break below 0.620.
www. facebook .com/timstuyts
I like to see a more significant correction on the 1 hour time frame before considering a sell trade but 0.715 seems a level that needs to be at least retested soon.
The 1hour time frame will be my leading time frame in terms of a potential sell. I mentioned before that I was waiting for a consolidation which we didn't see yet. Nevertheless my bias is still short and I will therefore wait for a bearish impulse, consolidation to sell the continuation. this can be done on the time frame you prefer for either a more aggressive entry from lower time frames or more conservative from the higher time frames.