Technician
Short

NZDUSD: Presenting A Short Setup

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
1234 22 24
Update: This one failed, major rally following the RBNZ decision.

Bearish shooting star candle following a retest to the broken support of the broken broadening formation, a potential short setup is presenting it self here, i look to short the price near 0.8510 with a first target at 0.8415 and a dynamic second target at the rising trend line for the overall bullish trend . My risk limit would be above 0.8580.

Good Luck, haven't joined me yet? please do :
https://twitter.com/thefxchannel
-------------------------------------------------------
Trading Criteria:
1. Trades are taken in two units
2. First unit would be closed at first target
3. Stop loss is then moved to break-even
4. Second unit would be closed at second target
5. Note that If 90 percent of first target is reached without triggering entry, trade is cancelled
6. Remember: Losing is a main part of the game ;

Latest trading ideas: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC02s7uiUQl55HkhHZDM6eUw/videos

Free Telegram Channel: https://t.me/technician_forex_trades

Trading Signals Redefined: https://thefxchannel.com
Trades don't fail because of anything, they just fail because they always do. So do not bug yourself of why, you will spend your life searching for a holly grail.
Get profits on the long run.
G.Luck
Reply
Fxentourage. Technician
:) WIll try
Reply
Idea had to failed because of this shit ;)
NZDUSD Harmonics
Reply
This one failed
+3 Reply
Fxentourage. Technician
Np
Reply
Agree with your post, but am on the fence if a minor retracement is going to happen or not. I am not sure how much merit you give to fib retracements, but I have the .382 retracement on the most recent swing on daily @ .8545. What's your thoughts on this level being reached before the downtrend resumes? A stop @ .8580 seems like a very good spot with such a symmetrical broadening formation. Guess I am debating a proper stop loss without giving away too many pips. Thanks Technician.
Reply
Technician TOP dgreenan24
Hello, actually, i have decided to wait one more day before shorting, as the RBNZ rate is coming this Wednesday, its widely expected to hike rates again, so the pair may get some support towards the decision, where we might see sell the news following the release.
Reply
dgreenan24 PRO Technician
Great point! Thank you sir.
Reply
dgreenan24 PRO Technician
Isn't the Reserve Bank of New Zealand famous for being very clear on monetary policy decisions, thus making it very predictable as to what the announcement will be? I'm seeing a forecast of +3.25%. Higher interest rates=Bearish NZD. Though I don't want the dumb/confused money to come in and bounce the Kiwi to my stop. Hmmm...
Reply
ForceFollower dgreenan24
Higher interest rates=bearish NZD? Why?
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out