FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
84 5 5
We have a break of the rising wedge I will be looking for a consolidation before getting into the trade! Will look on 1h for sell setup!

GL to ALL, Trade Safely!

Please Like and feel free to follow! :)
Respected Sir, Mr anilmangal says that this will move dowmside with surety 95%....
He says that to enter this trade he'll not wait for pullbac or correction... Now my question is what is the reason behind this "95% surety"... What is some special in this structure,,, can you eleborate plzz
Reply
arshadd arshadd
Divergence or something else as well ?
Reply
jarodp42 arshadd
There is a little divergence in the setup here. I would wait on break of the consolidation to be safe and then get in. Thats what my strategy is so GL if you get in on the trade!
Reply
jarodp42 arshadd
I am not as advanced with wave theory as anil, but the way I trade and the strategy that I use is I always look for a consolidation after a breakout before I enter a trade. This trade is in a correction right now and it is starting to break for an impulse down move. If it doesn't consolidate and just breaks quick and fast I will let the trade go. I always wait for the confirmation of a breakout with a consolidation. I hope this helps. I see this dropping just like anil but I usually am a more conservative trader so my advice if interested in the wave theory is study, study and study! It takes a long time to understand and develop the skills needed to trade successfully with Wave Theory.
Reply
arshadd jarodp42
Tnqs
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out