FX:NZDUSD New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
Price is testing the lower bond of a and soon we are going to have a setup completion. Because of divergence i believe that price will reverse and head up, probably breaking above the corrective pattern. In this case we should wait for a buy setup to form and go long. Otherwise if we have a breakout below the triangle we should sell NZDUSD for another impulsive move to the down.
Comment: This is not a triangle pattern. It's a wedge! I was describing a couple other ideas at the same time and by mistake a posted this as a triangle..!
Comment: Price broke above the wedge pattern. Keep a closer eye for a buy setup to complete..
Comment: This wedge worked great.. I wait for a correction, and we may have another up move soon.. I will update if any setup forms..