Pending Short NZD/USD at 0.860X, possible head and shoulder

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
155 11 3
From a short term perspective, there's a possible head and shoulder scenario for pending shorts at 0.860X for NZD/USD             . However, from a long term perspective, I've had a short bias for some time now. Refer to my analysis earlier this month:

As per my previous analysis, it's totally possible for price to continue moving up to the high 0.86XX region for more short opportunities (I still have pending shorts that never got hit).

As far as targets goes, the first target is the mid to high 0.83XX region, where I'm sure there's an abundant number of bulls waiting to get in (especially those that missed out on the recent upswing). No point in speculating further until price has reacted to this region, e.g., it could bounce as stated based on the bulls or just tank through it. When the time comes, I'll post an updated analysis.

PS: I already shorted once before, from 0.8600 to 0.8535 and on the flip side, I longed from 0.8515 to 0.8540 as well.
Honestly, currently I'm not interested in this pair. Unless it goes up very soon, I'll be waiting to enter long at .844. Maybe at .8514 as well, if it holds firmly enough.
ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForceFollower
Yea, I'm a bit surprised that price didn't spike up, I'm still waiting to fill my shorts up there =/.
ForceFollower ForexWeeklyAnalysis
Well, it went up, which has piqued my interest once again... :-)
ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForceFollower
I slept in again but it's not too late to mention this, price may overshoot to 0.8720 based on the following chart. With this possible scenario, I've only filled 50% of my short position so far, saving the remaining 50% to short above 0.87XX.

ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForexWeeklyAnalysis
For the purposes of this trade only, I've decided to apply proper money management on my tracking account to maximize the full potential of profits (and losses) should this trade take form. Also, something else worth mentioning, if it doesn't up above 0.87, I'll probably set up some sell stops on the way down to add to my position.
ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForexWeeklyAnalysis
0.8740 is another possible level based on long term upward trend line:
I got out break even, trade balance coming out any minute now.
ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForexWeeklyAnalysis
Trading balance beat forecasts by 200M, so NZD/USD should go up. I'll be waiting in the 0.866X region with my pending shorts.
ForexWeeklyAnalysis ForexWeeklyAnalysis
Wow, just realized we have a pinbar/gravestone doji on weekly chart:
Now that I've taken profit at the alternate high level, I am watching it and I can see no signs no weakness. My strategy doesn't even allow me to think about going short a market in such a condition. However, if I were you, I wouldn't be going short at this point either. If you think it's head & shoulders, then bear in mind, looks can be deceiving.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out