FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
391 7 27
After breaking a corrective structure, price pullbacked and now is testing a key level. No matter what your strategy is, just wait for any sell setup and you may go short. I will personally wait for any bearish harmonic pattern to complete.

If any sell setup forms i will update this post.

You are welcome to like or comment,
John
very nice good job done bro
Reply
Fxprotrader irfanaslam00
Thank you mate..
Reply
Yes key level!
Reply
Fxprotrader Piet.Hein
We have to wait for a sell signal though..
Reply
Nice. Thanks.
+1 Reply
Thanks. I also want to short this pair.
Reply
You are welcome..
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out