FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
195 8 10
BO? or will the resistance hold again? we wait for some clues from price action in this area, and take action after that!
Comment: Next level @0,77110??
snapshot
Comment: Flag pattern and potential BO
snapshot
Comment: And the retest of the support is over?

snapshot
this is a crazy pair :s
Reply
No it is trending well for now :) not so crazy when you know what to look for and wait for the right moment to jump on and off :)
Reply
I don't think this pair is bouncing off support but rather an oversold position. Also considering the strong price rejection around 0.747, I am shorting at 0.737 all the way up to 0.742, with a TP1 of 0.72 and a TP2 around 0.6915 (trend support) - just an idea! =)
Reply
mdunn8900 mdunn8900
Also creating a sbort position regardless of price (if not reached by then) before AUD NAB @ 21:30 est
Reply
Abozahra PRO mdunn8900
Thx for sharing your thought!
yes that's possible too. until prices cross the 0,7500 resistance it will not be long term long swings.
But the up momentum the last 6 months is ok.
Reply
mdunn8900 Abozahra
Thanks for the response! I am still learning and appreciate feedback =)
Reply
Abozahra PRO mdunn8900
You are welcome, we all keep learning all the time.
The market have always new ways to teach us new things, it's an ongoing lifelong learning process :)
Reply
mdun8900 Abozahra
Hm to be fair to my previous statement, I didnt take the trade yet, still waiting for .737
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out