FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
53 5 1
Price reached a old support level . I have placed 2 pending orders to catch the movement. With a small position, because I have reached already my weekly goal. If I catch the movement, i will scale in my positions. Everything I do this week for the rest of the week will be small not to blow my weekly goal. Let's see!
I could recover my loss. For me the end of the tradingweek. No more screentime this week. See you next trade.
I hedged my position
kopaszn sag.deconinck
If it goes bullish (as it looks now), Do you have sg in mind (like above 0.6900) when you close the sell position? Or Just leave open until buy reaches TP?
I always try to compensate my losses. But it's very important that if you work with hedge and 2 pending orders, you have to be behind the screen. Because timing is everything if you work this way. If I'm not behind the screen I just take my loss.
On this moment I compensated my loss. because my long order is double of my short order. Because I have no more screentime this week, I'm gonna close out my order today. I move my SL to BE. my position is 50% now.
My short position is triggered. But I leave my long pending position in. If I see that price is going strong north, I will edge my position.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out