FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
I was watching the chart when NZD rate decision was released. Tempted to long NZDJPY             and NZDJPY             but price went up to fast. Hence, decided to wait for price to retrace before going in. With drastic plunge in all JPY pairs, our only focus is now NZDUSD             .
Trade closed manually: NZDUSD doesn't seem to have sufficient momentum to push it up.Therefore, i decided to manually close it.
1.FX Momentum strategy http://bit.ly/2Eg8HP9
2.FX Breakout Strategy http://bit.ly/2Av2OeP
3.Best Crypto exchange
a) https://www.binance.com/?ref=11926638

Typo: tempted to long NZDUSD and NZDJPY
Same here. Now let's see if it work
It doesn't seem to have the momentum to push. I will wait till Asian session and see what happens.
Manu76 Terence_FX
I think it might reverse around 0.70 (786 fib retracement)
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out