Oracle (large cap.) offers a 1.59% dividend with current stock prices.
Dividend has not been raised since end early 2017 and overdue.
Top Oracle Software Exec. taking leave of absence per WSJ 9.7.18
Oracle 5G CUPS is new control and user plan software architecture partially introduced in 4G & to be fully integrated in 5G and help support cloud data integration & support SaaS .
* Dividend $0.19/Q, or 0.78/yr, which at $47.81 is a 1.59% yield.
* 5G will generate profits in late 2019 and slightly earlier for SaaS services
* Key markets healthcare, transportation, blazing internet, smart cities, energy security, aka billions of devices coming on-line
* In Aug. a pension fund started lawsuite with Oracle , accusing them of farbricating cloud sales and creating unstable sales model. In reviewing their chart, they are just like the spikes of major telecomm stocks associated with 1G-2G-PDA-3G-4G-4G LTE and soon 5G in 2019-2020.
* The past year was anything but stable for ORCL , which is more like telecomm stocks than IT/Software stocks.
This posting is for own reference. Come to own conclusions. Comments welcomed.