- PANW guidance lagged its forecast, creating a 12% decline after hours.
- Palo Alto said that it has agreed to acquire Aporeto, a machine identity-based micro-segmentation firm, for $150 million in cash. The company said its projections include net expenses related to the proposed acquisition.
- Both the 50sma and 200sma are working as support after the report took PANW 12% after hours.
- The 50sma is also looking to break the 200sma. Crossing of the 50sma over the 200sma could be a confirmation of a healthy uptrend.
- Will enter position if we can stay above the SMA's and enter the channel, formed by the most recent gap.
**Next short-term --> $228-$230.