A lot of buzz going around about pumps in combination with lots of news coming out in the coming weeks.
We could be at the start of a big upmove, targets on chart are premature. Can better be determined once we see a clear trend forming.
Trading advice: open a small position here and add when its starting to fly (which I expect).
- MCO has got Visa Program Manager role and own BIN. This is huge and TENX cannot even dream about it. That has been confirmed by Visa spokesperson (I can give you a link). They got it in September but couldn't announce it due to NDA. It took Visa more than a month to sign off the press release simply because it is too big and bureaucratic.
- MCO has 1-2% cashbacks. TENX cannot dream about it as they are using shared BIN.
- MCO started without fucking up with Visa/Wirecard. They are very serious about compliance. TENX has been crossing the red lines, breaking the rules with those prepaid cards. Who knows maybe they are already a red flag.
- MCO is launching Asia in 2017 and Europe in 2017 or January.
- MCO is working on new smart contract. Meanwhile they have no risk of be recognized as security because they announced that they revoked old smart contract.
- MCO has much better cards, metal, with NFC, with Visa logo, premium quality etc. TENX has not.
- MCO has maid mistakes in communication. That was triggering the fud and price dumps. But their mid term FA is spectacular. And I guess they now finally learned how to communicate.
- Do you know that there is so little MCO available that 100k cards (when they go live) is enough to lock in 50% of coins from Bittrex? What does it mean for the price? They have 20k+ cards preordered with $0 spent on marketing and before the launch.
Do you have serious opposite arguments?
In general I like your work a lot. Also I understand that it is impossible to follow every coin's FA so deep.