It really isn't a stock market, it's a market of stocks. Strong stocks are worth investing in.
There are strong stocks. One such stock is-PJC.
From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals (highlighted in green box).
2. The green shaded area below CHOP is the CHOP ZONE. This has been strong (up) since early July.
3. The top lower indicator is phase energy, and this is positive. Very strong.
4. The is feeding in the uptrend.
5. DMI-top indicator-is strong.
6. Prices are trading above the .
7. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line.
8. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING HIGHER.
9. The Forward (top middle) is strong. **
10. The is rising.
11. The moving average is rising.
In my opinion, PJC-is in a solid uptrend. Very strong. I would hesitate to throw the baby out with the bath water....
(a.k.a. sell everything just because the broad market declined).
** For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”. Currently the forward projection is strong, in the top of the zone.
I HAVE THE RESULTS OF THESE CALCULATIONS IN THE TOP MIDDLE INDICATOR.
Good luck to you. Don.