DeeAngela

.65 AT BEST THIS WEEK...

AMEX:PLX   PROTALIX BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC
Wanna get out of this stock??? Are you under water? Cut ur losses @.64. Only thing is.. Ya need high volume to dump a lot of shares.. Or wait till they dilute and a yr plus passes and it gets back to .60 + Hopefully..Maybe !!!Terrible management ..MGMT keeps gettin their checks..while failing at their jobs..!! wouldn't that be nice?? .. and not to mention its Israeli based ( .. . If this co..is around in 5 yrs it will surprise the $#%@ out of me!! ) My opinion on this co? 2% chance they make it. 98% chance they fail and go BK .. again.. jus my opinion.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out