chris407
Long

$poe bullish pennant

BINANCE:POEBTC   Po.et / Bitcoin
It seems like Poet $poe could be in a bullish pennant formation consolidating nicely within this area. This is one of the new going for me thats an actual long term play but taking advantage of the daily chart patterns. I've successfully traded this swing a couple times and i think that a breakout upwards is in store in the medium term. This could be greatly affected by what happens with brother BTC             .

NOTE: this chart is in heikin ashi and not your typical candles.

SL: at 760 SAT

This is my own opinion and not financial advice. Trade at your own risk.
Rumir is that the team is putting up the huge sell walls to control price till they assign the new CEO and release Frost..both are due this week
Reply
ElliotAbel retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, I've seen those sell walls and they've seemed quite suspicious to me, as well. Could you give me an explanation as to why the team would want to suppress the price though? I'm very curious as to what this would achieve for them.
Reply
@ElliotAbel, i know it sounds bad but maybe it is best for the project. They might want to avoid two things.
1. They are only only on binance and there are various pump and dump groups who attack to coins with single listings. The ones i know and attacked are ARN and MCO. Those attacks leave a bad taste in the market and people approach to those coins carefully afterwards
2. Second is the case of Verge,the unrealistic product release expectation caused huge price jumps and when the product didnt come it crashed. Too much negativity towards it today.

I am patient and if they deliver and keep their roadmap.it should be no problem
+1 Reply
xyzj12 retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, so it is just useless to buy now, because they keep the price down or what should we exspect?
Reply
@xyzj12, it is a rumour not a fact...it is cheap right now,so good time to accumulate for me...it is your choice
Reply
xyzj12 retiringsoon1
@retiringsoon1, i am not sure weather i should hold this, trx or iost
Reply
@xyzj12, hold for at least another week for ceo announcement bounce
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out