BTCE:PPCUSD   Peercoin / Dollar
46 0 0
The Channel works perfectly here. Green supports are not drawn to fit, they either represent psych levels (like 1,2,3, 4,50 or such) and in the case of the last current drop it "cross hit" the channel bottom, closing above and signaling a bounce. The channel is fitted by the first low and the last high tops, not the last low. i think about $3 should be the perfect entry, with a possible rise up to 4,50. I'd close out little earlier, as well as catch the coins slightly above 3 dollars. First buy 3,10 (40%), all in at 1,90 if support breaks, if it holds i will buy the other 60% at up to 3,25.

Lets see how this works out.

Short on the mid-term, until my long entry hopefully comes true.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out