- Helium supplies being limited means that medical tech companies receive first dibs, leaving retailers like Party City scrambling to find a way to stay afloat (pun intended).
- Financial stress from the retail apocalypse and having Amazon as a competitor left the company far too weak to incur a financial trip-up such as the helium shortage.
- Short interest of 39% made stock buyback attempts laughable and gave little leeway against the consistent downward spiral.
- Irregular price boosts leave short sellers with plenty of opportunity to swing trade, with just enough on the options chain to make a consistent profit.
- Long term bears will flourish on the upcoming report in November, which will only further reiterate what the market has seemed to ignore among trade war fears and index trades.
Current price? $5.00 a share. My personal price target? $2.00 by Halloween.