Ice_
Short

Credit call spread on SPY

FX:SPX500   S&P 500 Index
135 0 7
Info on the chart
Comment: Bad trades do happen, and there's nothing to worry about as long you keep your risk management on check. Good data may be a leading indicator now, but we're not sure how the whole economy looks like for real, and, the stock market is at levels that are not very comfortable to most investors. Once the hype goes down, we should see some fading on this movement. I am keeping the position with no adjustments.
Comment: 36% probability to get ITM right now. (64% edge)
Trade closed: stop reached: Closed at strike break-even, -20bps on position.

Related Ideas

EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out