I am always looking for chart breakouts -up or down.
Please consider the chart of-PYPL.
1. Buy (green box).
2. CHOP line (below chart) sinking out of the shaded area, below 38.2, indicating a new TREND.
3. CHOP ZONE, below CHOP, is green, indicating up trend.
4. The , YOUR COMPASS, is feeding in the uptrend.
5. The (black) base line and (red) conversion line are both rising.
6. Prices are above both of these lines.
7. The three indicators on top are very strong. (end of recap).
Today the DOW-sold off 258 points, the-S&P-500 lost 32 points (-1.48%), yet PYPL-rose $1.09 (up 2.81%).
Breakouts build with very similar characteristics. Most important is
1. CHOP for TREND;
2.The for compass (up or down); and
3. Phase energy (lower top) for velocity.
I placed green vertical bars on the chart so you can see the inter-action of the breakout tools while in sequence.
In my opinion, PYPL-is very likely to move higher.
Good luck to you. Don.