Towards Final ..
All indicators Indicating Oversold & Good For Midterm Buy..
Big Gain Potential In Midterm
Buying Zone 350-380 Sats
Sell Targets For Midterm Are 610-760 Sats
Stop Loss Below Strong Support
Hold TimeFrame Till Mid June Or End June..
The QuarkChain Network is an innovative permissionless blockchain architecture that aims to meet global commercial standards. It provides a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain solution to deliver 100,000+ on-chain TPS . The main features of the QuarkChain Network are:
- Reshardable two-layered blockchain: the QuarkChain Network consists of two layers of blockchains. Elastic sharding blockchains (shards) are applied as the first layer, and a root blockchain as the second layer that confirms the blocks from the first layer. The first layer is flexible to be resharded as needed without changing the root layer.
- Guaranteed security by market-driven collaborative mining: To ensure the security of all transactions, a game-theoretic framework is designed for incentives, where at least 50% of overall hash powers are allocated to the root chain to prevent double-spend attacks on any transactions.
- Anti-centralized horizontal scalability: In any blockchain network with a high TPS , a super-full node can be extremely expensive, which encourages centralization. In contrast, the QuarkChain Network allows multiple cheap nodes to form a cluster that has the ability to replace a super-full node.
- Efficient cross-shard transactions: Cross-shard transactions in the QuarkChain Network can be issued at any time, and confirmed in minutes. The speed of cross-shard transactions increases linearly as the number of shards increases.
- Simple account management: There is only one account needed for the entire blockchains (shards) in the QuarkChain Network. All cryptocurrencies from different shards are stored in one smart wallet.
- Turing-complete smart contract platform: the QuarkChain Network supports Turing-complete smart contracts and has adopted the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) to allow for easy migration of existing EVM decentralized Apps onto the platform of the QuarkChain Network.