We have good news for you.
It looks like we have touched the bottom on QKC and we have enough momentum to go finally up.
The price looks a bit saturated right now and the small correction is expected.
Here are technical analysis details:
• 1st target at 0.00000876 achieved
• 2nd target at 0.00000961 achieved
• – both KijunSen and TenkanSen were broken – GOOD
• Weis Waves – this is a perfect combination. The supply has strongly decreased.
The demand has shown up.
• WBM BUY/SELL Indicator – a small correction is expected. The price is saturated.
The top line is on the lowest levels. Its max was 6 and currently, it is 2.
• Re-buy – around 0.00000880
• Stop-loss - depending on how conservative you are but 0.00000780 sounds reasonable.
To sum up. This trade looks healthy.
We need to wait for a small correction which actually is happening right now (look at the chart on the smaller interval).
They produce robust technology with a perspective of the wide usage.
It always gains strongly and steadily after the period of the correction.
Thanks for reading.
Drop us a line in the comment section what you think about that.