What's bothersome here is that the line is moving up and this indicates that this down trend the Q's have been in since March is growing in strength which will make a break of the upper even more difficult. I'll be watching to see if the continues to rise early this coming week.
I continue to hold TQQQ , with a stop, as I wait to see which way the Q's intend to go. If the Q's should break below 85.11 then I'm out of TQQQ , but, if the Q's break the falling then I will add my last 1/3rd position. However, due to the impact of option decay, the little profit I have in TQQQ is being eroded so, unless Q's break decisively above the falling early in the coming week, I may just exit the position to avoid any further erosion. Not really sure yet but the first couple of trading days next week will likely help me decide what to do next.
I sound uncertain and I am.
Be careful & GL in the week ahead.