“No other choice, Only Game in Town, No matter how you say it - retirees will keep their money in the market. There may be some manipulation along the way but stocks will remain the primary vessel for preserving value. If the law allowed direct investment in RE from retirement accounts the market would collapse and never recover. Good thing Wall Street continues to pay it's dues to congress. It took a "plague scare" to put a dent in the market. But now everybody is finding out it was mostly all WHO nonsense! Even the densest among us San Franciscans and New Yorkers are waking up. Looks like the Democrat party is going to exit like sh*t through a goose.”
On top of all that, we are moving to a Read Player One society where Big Tech controls all. No chance QQQ tanks again. Big Tech stocks are the new utility stocks and everyone is rushing in now as QQQ is viewed as a safe haven ETF / asset, safer than anything out there.
- Micron earnings cited strong data center.
- Intel earnings very strong data center.
- Nvidia investor day cited very strong data center
- Internet usage at Shopify and Target noted hitting black Friday and cyber Monday level traffic every day of the week in April.
- telcoms such as Verizon have seen noted similar spikes in streaming, gaming, and online usage
- gaming sales just reported best month in 12 years.
- Facebook earnings up 2%
- Microsoft earnings up 11%
- Tesla earnings up 4%
- Apple better than expected
- Drizly, Bevmo, Onehope Wine revenue up 300% - 730%
- Instacart, Grubhub, Doordash have 10x as many deliveries
- Nintendo Switch sales through the roof
- WeedMaps at capacity, their database crashed last night from all the people ordering weed online etc..
Internet usage and the capacity needed as everyone works from home, streams video, plays games, and browses social media is exploding. I think this trend will only increase as the WFH model is proven to work and companies decide to ditch their $100k / month rent on fancy offices when they realize they can save millions by having a smaller office with majority WFH. And as we saw last week, Google, Facebook, and Twitter have done just this. They are allowing employees to work from home indefinitely which === BIG MONEY for Big Tech.
Nasdaq will hit 12,000 EOY. QQQ over $300, sooner than you think.