Take a look at this of Radium.
We crossed MA50 a few days ago and stalled for a few days. We closed yesterday with a green candle and it is going well so far today, giving us an opportunity for a long position.
As long as we stay above MA50 line, we can comfortable with opening a long position as we are riding with the trend.
- on all time frame supports upward movement
- in the zone and has room for growth
- We can ride the 3rd wave, which is often the longest wave.
- Entry should be placed below 61000 with a stoploss at around 55500
- Targets are the fib levels:
- 93500 (expect resistance)
You can decide how much you want to sell at each target.
It might take weeks, or even months, to reach our higher targets.
Nevertheless, I want to emphasize this golden rule again: you never lose when you lock in profit.
Happy holidays folks! Please do support me if you are benefiting from these ideas! It is immensely motivating for me!
- BTC: 12L635hTz12ZcwBzdixwKyWYpkpUa5ve8p
- ETH: 0x05f171e02092ce9200779ace56ff1b1411e1ec26
- LTC: LTFr3Jp445vENZUZQopQPoqRgeSyGs36fe
Greatly appreciate all of your presence.
Trading can be a selfish and greedy thing, but as a community, we can foster each other! And blossom together!
I wish you all a prosperous end of 2017 and an even better 2018!
You can reload at dips at your own will.
Good luck to all! Much love!