RFMD merger

11 0 0
O.K. so RFMD has not been doing well lately. I have a call and can only hold it until the middle of October. The merger with TriQuint was supposed to happen already. In February they said it would be 3 to 6 months before the merger would take place. It is past that now. How much longer? What's the delay. I believe the stock will shoot up once the merger is completed but as I said, time is running out for me. Any comments?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out