The technical verdict is in on RXMD: the upside looks like the right side following confirmation of last week's signal.
RXMD ( Progressive Care Inc .) operates a retail pharmacy that specializes in the sale of anti-retroviral medications and related patient care management; the sale and rental of durable medical equipment (DME), such as hospital beds, oxygen supplies, power wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, and other related equipment and accessories; and the supply of various prescription medications to long term care facilities. It also provides long term care solutions to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, retirement centers and communities, doctors' offices, and clinics.
In addition, the company purchases, repackages, and dispenses prescription and non-prescription pharmaceutical products for its long term care customers.
It also offers computerized maintenance of patient prescription histories; third party billing; and consultant pharmacist services consisting of evaluation of monthly patient drug therapy and monitoring the institution's drug distribution system, as well as home service and maintenance, defective product replacements, and free home installation and instruction services.
• RXMD is on point as a leading speculative play on concerns around the future of the healthcare sector for all involved stakeholders
• RXMD is making real money, with trailing revs already coming in at $22.8M.
• RXMD is starting to see major topline growth, with quarterly y/y revs increasing at 37%.
• RXMD is coming off an trough under 40 , pointing to a massively oversold stock now heading back the other way.
• RXMD just recorded a and reversal, suggesting a technical change in trend back to the upside off a very important technical .