- setup has been since 2012! Price started drop from 25-26, so it is down by more than 50 %. From time to time we see nice multi week pull backs, but bears always resume selling and hit lower lows.
- The trend channel is obvious too. Stronger supports are at 13,60 / 14,50 / 15,00. Just above 15,00 we could really talk about a strategic reversal
- Heikin Ashi is counter , a pull bac has started three weeks ago, and so far its momentum is not really strong (meanwhile there was a front contract maturity as well, current contract is October delivery).
- setup has turned neutral from . Price is shaded by future Kumo. Price moved above Kijun Sen, but turned lower from Kumo and retesting Kijun now whoch should act as support. We also have a weak Tenkan/Kijun cross.
- Heikin Ashi started to show signs of consolidation at the Kumo 4-5 days ago, later enterred into pull back phase. So far there is no lower low today, and depending on the close haDelta/SMA3 may cross back up.
- If Price manages to hold above 11,85 for few more days, then we could have a high probability in form of an . Watch for Heikin Ashi buy signal: doji-like candle followed by a one, or a sudden candle colour change at once. In both cases haDelta quantification will confirm with a move back above zero line!
1. Agressive traders may try to accumulate some longs here ard Kijun Sen
2. Cautious traders need to wait for the pattern to develop or for a firm Heikin Ashi buy signal
3. Really conservative traders may even wait for a Kumo breakout.
If the pattern gets validation and Price also breaks above Kumo, the measured tgt will be the 13,50-14,00 area.
p.s.: This year my trading in Sugar was quite sh*t, so as always, check this idea in your own model too, use your risk and money managemetn system. Never follow anything blindly.
p.s.2.: I am already long