As I just mentioned SBDBTC is trading within the black (MA200) and gray (EMA300) lines but going in favor of the bulls, why?
- Since October 2019 SBD has been printing higher lows.
- Prices are safely trading above MA200 as well as EMA10, EMA50, and other major moving average lines.
- The is on the zone and starting to curve.
- The is strong/ above 50 and positioned to move higher.
- The smaller capped altcoins are extremely and SBDBTC is part of this group.
You can find additional targets if you zoom out.
This is not financial advice.
Thanks a lot for reading.