We've seen many similar charts already, as most Binance altcoins reached a low on the 13/14 May, only to bounce and continue moving lower, or bounce, retrace and then boom, a very strong impulse to the upside...
Looking at the today for SNTBTC and the we have, this pair too might due to an impulse up.
- For this signal to be valid, we are looking for a close above EMA10 on the daily time frame.
- There can be some consolidation before the move up.
- The last low, 281 satoshis (0.00000281 btc ), is the next support. If this level breaks then the above signal becomes invalidated.
- The 250 satoshis line at the bottom of the chart can work well as a stop-loss for a long term trade/trader.
Thanks a lot for reading.
This is not financial advice. All information shared for learning and educational purposes only.
- All time low.
- Volume breakout.
- Profits potential (PP) to all-time high (ATH).
(1) 0.00000395 -Reached 7-June (+20%)
(2) 0.00000430 -Reached 7-June (+30%)
(3) 0.00000510 -Next target