Below 3,700 points, however, the situation becomes critical. Just as the bulls are likely to unleash further upward momentum with a rise above the level of 4,000 points.
An excerpt of past turning dates:
- S&P 500 high 19 February, tolerance ? days
- S&P 500 low 02 February, tolerance 2 days
- S&P 500 high 26 January tolerance 0 days
- S&P 500 low 14 December, tolerance 1 day
- S&P 500 low 20 November, tolerance 1 day
- S&P 500 Low 30 October, tolerance 0 days
(Our turning dates have an average tolerance of 3 days. 80% of the time it is 2 days).
Three specific analytical methods are used within our trading strategy. Only partial aspects have been published in this article and it does not constitute a complete trading system, nor does it constitute investment advice or a recommendation to buy.