If we look our graph were i plot GOLD , DB (deutsche bank) and the S&P500 . We can make a prediction of the S&P500 based on deutsche bank.
Deutsche bank is crashing hard last time with company results. And if we look at our figure we can understand that the S&P500 is in a bullmarket and also correlated to DB . We also known that there are into the S&P500 a lot financial institutes that really affects the stockprice of DB .
If we make a prediction about the S&P500 we can say three things:
- and MACD-signal will cross each other, were we go under zero (this means a sell signal)
- is to high for a to long period (this means a sell signal)
- are highly in (there could be happen something negative or positive)
- MA will crosses under the Basis of the (this means a sell signal)
- DB is correlated to S&P500 , Gold is oppositing them
Information derived from Bloomberg, ING TA-FA