- not much change, setup still , Kijun Sen catching up to price
- Heikin Ashi signal is
- Price still trades within the
- setup is , but watch the Kumo, as due to very low past , the cloud is very thin now below price.
- Heikin Ashi candle yesterday signalled some exhaustion of price action. today candle confirms we may see some pull back. Question is if haDelta/SMA3 can stay above zero or not?
- We had (have) some swing sell opportunity, but we don't know now how deep the price can correct.
Very important supports for bulls: 2100 ( and Kijun Sen) and 2080 +/- (Kumo bottom and horizontal key level).
The real problem for perma bulls would start only below 2060 (weekly Kijun Sen)... hmm is that far away?