- Price below Kumo, but no lower low last week. For continuation it shoudl dip below 1900 and later 1820
- Supp/res levels 2000 / 2020 / 2050
- Heikin Ashi candle still starts as this week, but haDelta/SMA3 shows further consolidation is possible.
- Volatile consolidation below Kumo and Kijun Sen. setup is back to neutral! -> Chikou Span hit past candles, lost open space. Tenkan (9 days average), and Senkou A (17,5 days average) started to point up, Kijun Sen has been flat. Kumo is thin above Price.
- Price stuck in a tightenning triangle (flag?). Would be more again above 1975 - 1995, below 1915.
- Heikin Ashi has been giving mixed signals, but candles could not make a substantial lower low during last 5 trading days. haDelta/SMA3 has been ticking higher, trying to cross back above zero line. All this means the bias dropped a lot.
Right now the daily and Heikin Ashi picture together shows the consolidation continues, but the bias is not that any more. And upper break surprise can happen until FED FOMC.
This time frame starts to look more .
- setup is turning towards as Price attempts a breakout above Kumo and averagses point upward.
- Heikin Ashi signal is .
- Break above Kumo and 100 can shoot it up initially to measured tgt of 1990-2000.
I closed all my remaining shorts last friday. Actually I am 0,5 unit counter long. Stop loss at 1919.