- , but price got bit oversold short term.
- Heikin-Ashi candle signals possible consolidation or pull back ahead. haDelta has reached extreme low print yesterday, and crossed above SMA3 today.
- Pull back to supports: 1980-2000 is possible
- setup is , but for ong time now candles closed above Tenkan Sen!
- Heikin-Ashi is counter , but we can see more choppy action between Tenkan and Kijun. A Price/Kijun cross could accelerate correction up to Kumo an 100WMA area.
- Again, Nasdaq100 is the stronger and the leader in correction. OPEX on Friday!
- It also looks like the key driver for all risk assets including equities is nothing else, but Crude Oil
- Unless we have a Black Swan hit, risk assets should continue corrective at least until w/e
MOST IMPORTANT NOTE:
It has really a high probability that US equities have been enterring a longer term market, with more downside potential. However you will experience elevated and the most agressive short covering rallies during markets... that's what we call a "Bear market rally". So seriously, keep one strict rule: YOU EITHER SHORT, OR YOU STAY FLAT. No long, as you can never know what happoens in China overnight!
You just build and keep smaller shorts, bigger shorts, or stay flat!