It should be a sideway day, with an opportunity to short tomorrow, maybe even today eod . The channel didn't hold, so the support and resistance are being tested. IMO it will fail and this will result with a pullback of the recent uptrend we just had.
This is the spot; sell or get killed. lol we will see
Breakout of 264 would be very bullish, so is the opposite. I'm waiting...
This whole thing could be a bull pennant. I'm looking for an exit; unless 262 support fail, this is not a good short. I won't be able to watch the market this afternoon. I will monitor from time to time on my phone, and may update later tonight or at the open tomorrow.
I opened the following:
PUT SPY 2019FEB15 264.00
We will see if it works out...