oof rejection on the 1 min candles
So basically just wait for a red day with big volume that moves price below the wedge. Go short there with a partial position. Wait for 1 more daily candle to confirm the new bearish trend, then go short with a full position size.
I expect the market to melt up for 2 more weeks, just like last January. Flipped all of my puts after open and bought calls, I knew it'd close the gap. You'll know for sure if tomorrow is an up day.
I managed to make money on some SPY puts by flipping them on open, but I actually went long on DIA calls today. It's a lot easier holding calls than trying to time puts when the market is melting up.
That being said, SPX futures look weak right now so you might make some money. I don't think it'll tank, but who knows.