AMEX:SPY   SPDR S&P 500 ETF TRUST
465 views
6
Josh's holding 25 of those 260 lotos.I am strangling 260C and 255P ending 18th


This is what I'm looking at:
1. Break above 262.07 means we are going to hit 273.10.
2. If we retrace from 262.07, it will be considered as a stable price action.
3. If we drop to 237-239 level and consolidate, we will have more buyers 80% chance bullish , 20% crash.
4. Break below 237-239 level 99.99% bearish .
5. Break above 273.10 tells me that the market is crazy! thus, cash is the best position to have.
6. We might hit 262.06, retrace to 251.02, then go up to 273.44 measured move. This is a stupidly bullish price action that would tell me the market will prob see a new high.


These are among MANY price actions we might see in the near future; however, we trade as we go. Personally, I would like to see the blue price action for spy . This is the time when a novice trader would lose all the money they gained from the previous trade, so TRADE carefully.

WELCOME TO THE WALL ST . CASINO!

Soz fams for the messy chart......
Trade active: BABA Jan 11 155 C for loto.
Comment:
Comment: Spy flat lol.
Ideas are based on technical analysis. They are not investment/trading advice, Invest/trade at your own risk.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out