"Looking at the Stratis ( STRATBTC ) chart, I am seeing some signals that are telling me that a strong move can happen really soon.
"We love Stratis because it has always been a great money maker for us. Our last STRATBTC trade generated up to 70% profits... In two short weeks.
"You can find this trade here: ..."
Ok that's it. Please hit LIKE and allow me to entertain you a little bit... And we both might learn something while we enjoy this post. Let's get started.
Stratis ( STRATBTC ) Chart Analysis by Alan Masters
So let's get to the more entertaining part, let's get to the analysis.
We will be looking first at the , and later the weekly chart, for more entertainment, learning, and fun.
- To the left side of the chart, in green, you can see the last wave. A 152% increase in value from bottom to top. I am only mentioning this so that the next point is more relevant and easier to understand.
- STRATBTC retraced all the way down to 0.786 Fib. This level is marked with a red line and stands at 0.0002219 btc . Yes, the price went lower but quickly bounced up. This starts telling us that this support held, but one signal isn't enough so we look for more.
- So Stratis price retraced to a strong support to bounce and start to move up. We can see that it broke above EMA10 (green line) and MA200 (black line). As I always mention, MA200 is a very strong resistance/support. Resistance if it is above, support if it is below.
- We can see that the is rising on the last candle (green bars at the bottom of the chart), not big but definitely above average and signaling the beginning of something.
- We also have a and the clearly trending up, lines converging ( crossover).
- Now, these signals are good, yes, but still we remain open for change. And I write the following: "Conditions for change: If STRATBTC breaks down and closes below 0.786 fib. (0.0002219) with strength, then the above signals get invalidated and a new analysis is needed".
Can you see how that works? We have the signals, we see the price moving up and we are even making profits already yet, we remain open to seeing it change.
So we have our bias, our signals as confirmation but we know that just as the trend is starting to change from down to up, it can quickly change from up to down. And for this reason, we use a stop loss when trading and remain vigilant of the charts.
You don't have to remain vigilant, that's my job. Let's continue.
- As for the weekly chart... I think we had enough with the daily one.
Thanks a lot for reading.
Make sure to comment and hit LIKE if you enjoyed this post, learned something or were entertained.
Repeat with me... "I LOVE MYSELF NOW & ALWAYS. I ACCEPT MYSELF AS I AM. I ACCEPT ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE ALL OF THE TIME!"
This is Alan Masters.